1. Our mission is to develop independent learners with active and creative minds whilst providing opportunities to reflect and ask some of the “big questions “of life.
2. We put the wellbeing and spiritual development of our children first, enabling them all to flourish and be the best they can be.
3. We help children to become confident and successful learners by discovering their gifts and talents. We appreciate hard work, encourage perseverance and resilience and celebrate achievement.
4. We seek to engender the joy and wonder of learning by providing a creative and challenging curriculum using the local community and beyond which makes learning vivid, real, enjoyable and fun.
5. We promote moral development, aspiration and hope. We provide opportunities for our children to engage in social action and be courageous advocates for change in our local, national and global communities.
6. We develop social growth and an understanding and compassion for others. Through the practice of forgiveness and reconciliation we encourage good mental health to enable all to live well together.
7. We create a school environment that embraces difference where all children are equal. We cherish ourselves and each other and form healthy relationships offering respect, kindness and dignity.
8. We work as a team, listening to children, considering their views and their parents and involving them in decisions that affect them. We encourage partnerships with governors, parents, our local parish community and the diocese. We promote partnerships locally, nationally and globally in order to become active citizens, global champions and responsible stewards of our world.
If a child lives with criticism
They learn to condemn
If a child lives with hostility,
They learn to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule,
They learn to be shy.
If a child lives with shame,
They learn to be guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance,
They learn to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement,
They learn confidence.
If a child lives with praise,
They learn to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness,
They live with justice.
If a child lives with security,
They learn to have faith.
If a child lives with approval,
They learn to like themselves.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship,
They learn to find love in the world.