Reach for the stars
• As a church school our foundations for living and learning are the life and teaching of Jesus Christ. The message of God’s love for all and the Christian values of respect, friendship, love, forgiveness, trust and spirituality are at the heart of all school life.
• We are an inclusive school which means we welcome everyone into our school. We thrive on diversity.
• We strive to ensure that children are happy here, that they enjoy their education and are given every opportunity to reach their full potential.
• We endeavour to provide a caring, safe and engaging environment where individuals feel valued and that they belong.
• At Christ Church we put the wellbeing, development and progress of our children first. We help children to become confident and successful learners by discovering their gifts and talents. We appreciate hard work, encourage perseverance and resilience and celebrate achievement.
• Our mission is to develop independent learners with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
• We seek to engender the joy and wonder of learning by providing a creative and challenging curriculum which makes learning vivid, real, enjoyable and fun.
• We work as a team, listening to children, considering their views and their parents and involving them in decisions that affect them. We encourage partnerships with governors, parents and our local parish community and promote partnerships locally, nationally and globally in order to become active citizens and responsible stewards of our world.